- Research looks at the ‘3 Series’ and the ‘7 Series’ newspaper ads.
- ‘3 Series’ execution’s impact on brand equity is in line with averages, with differentiation directionally looking strong.
- This execution makes a strong emotional connection, as evidenced by significantly above average scores on two Automotive diagnostics
- The ‘7 Series’ works very well on the level of differentiation, which is significantly up vs the average
- 7 Series ‘pride’ score is the highest in the survey and one of the few models to be significantly up on a number of diagnostics. A highly desirable car.
- The 7 series ad also creates strong emotional connection, over three times the average.
Download full results in the document below.