- Entry is open to any person who is currently employed by a news publishing organisation (publisher) that is a member organisation of NewsMediaWorks. These include, but are not limited to, employees of News Corp Australia, Fairfax Media, West Australian Newspaper and Australian Regional Media.
- Employees or immediate family members of employees associated with RedBalloon or NewsMediaWorks are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on 12:00pm 01/02/2017 and entries close on 05:00pm 30/04/2017.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must the complete the entry form at http://www.newsmediaworks.com.au/case-study-competition, including providing relevant information for the purposes of NewsMediaWorks writing an advertising case study.
- Entrants must ensure they seek advertiser approval (i.e. their client) prior to submitting their case study.
- Entries that meet the criteria will be written as case studies and published on the NewsMediaWorks website. Publication of a case study does not indicate it has been selected as a monthly winner.
Prizes and winning
Prizes will be awarded to the best entry, as judged by NewsMediaWorks each month (February, March, April).
Each monthly winner will receive a $300.00 RedBalloon gift voucher, redeemable for a range of experiences. Vouchers can be redeemed, and experiences selected, at https://www.redballoon.com.au/redeem. Experiences available may differ by state.
Total Prize pool value is $900.00
Winners will be notified by email within seven (7) business days of the close of entries. The winners will have their details published at www.newsmediaworks.com.au.
Winner’s gift vouchers will be delivered by email. Each gift voucher is redeemable for a range of experiences, up to the value of $300. Vouchers can be redeemed, and experiences selected, at https://www.redballoon.com.au/redeem. Experiences available may differ by state.