- The creative was received positively by respondents, achieving strong scores for diagnostics such as ‘Catches my eye’ and ‘Makes it easy to see what’s on offer’.
- Verbatims showed a highly positive connection to ‘Rob the Dentist’.
- The ad achieved very significant scores for generating brand extension off the back of the long term TV strategy.
- As a result, purchase intention demonstrated via ActionMap were higher than the norms with respondents especially committing to ‘Remember for later’ which is a key benefit for long term brand salience.
- This ad is a good example of a challenger brand in the Oral Care category, playing to its brand strengths and increasing relevance in a newspaper media environment.
Download full results in the document below.