- This ad demonstrates a lot of creative appeal achieving high scores against all positive creative diagnostic measures.
- It’s seen as increasing familiarity / understanding and of great interest, but perhaps these scores would improve if tested against a specific sample of pet owners (our sample is broad i.e. Australians 16+).
- This broad sampling is also possibly why Action Map scores are good, but with the success of other measures we would expect to see even higher results.
- A very appealing ad such as this one, also scoring well for brand equity metrics generally experiences strong intention for purchase and ‘remember for later’.
- This is a good example of an advertiser that does not traditionally use newspapers, cutting through with high visual appeal and strong brand cues.
Download full results in the document below.