Sorry! This event has reached full capacity. Apply for Copy School Sydney.
Copy School Melbourne will run from the 1-5th April at Dexus Place in Melbourne.
The 5-half-day course is designed to encourage the best quality copywriting across all channels and engages some of Australia’s leading advertising creative directors and copywriters, as well as news media executives, to pass on their knowledge and experience.
This year’s convenor is Chris Taylor, Creative Director at Shabbadu. He will host some of the industry’s best senior talent, including:
• John Bevins, Former Copywriter
• Elle Bullen, Creative Director / Partner, SDWM
• Paul Taylor, Executive Creative Director, M & C Saatchi Melbourne
• Sarah McGregor, Creative Director, Cummins and Partners
• Mark Fuller, Editor (Print), The Age and The Saturday Age
• Jess Wheeler, Associate Creative Director / Partner, Fenton Stephens
• Hilary Badger – Writer & Author, Clemenger – BBDO Melbourne
• Jim Ingram, Executive Creative Director, Thinkerbell
• Ted Horton, Chief Creative Officer, Big Red, Melbourne
Copy School will provide participants with a real world brief that will be presented and critiqued on the final morning of the course.
Copy School will donate the fully tax deductible fee to the Front Yard Youth Service in Melbourne.
“Copy School has become synonymous with unearthing some seriously good new talent for the creative industry. The core focus of Copy School on how to create great, effective advertising for brands from of the best in the business attracts a range of students from junior writers at agencies to marketers themselves. Anyone who graduates from Copy School is privileged to have harvested gold dust from Australia’s best writers who give their time and knowledge freely. I’d like to sincerely thank our guest tutors for their generous commitment to Copy School.”
– NewsMediaWorks CEO, Peter Miller
Please email [email protected] or call 0404 000 664