A core objective for OMO was to start a conversation around parenting that inspires mums and dads to think differently and allows brands to join in.
OMO’s objectives were simple:
A six part video led series, featuring four Aussie mums and hosted by Olympic swimming champion, Susie O’Neill, talking about all things parenting and being a mum in 2016.
Launched on June 6, the ‘Hey Mumma’ webisodes were accessible via an online content hub across ARM’s network of daily web and mobile sites, its daily print products and the social media environments of ARM and OMO.
– 622,000 video streams
– Reach of 825,000 unique audience online
– 319,000 article reads with time spent reading TWICE that of standard articles
– 4x the industry social media engagement rate
A post-campaign effectiveness study which focused on brand awareness, consideration and action as a result of recall, was conducted to assess the overall results for the campaign.
Key results include:
– 26% increase in top of mind awareness
– 44% increase in positive brand affinity
– 200% increase in consideration
– 100% increase in brand advocacy
– Significant increase in OMO Ultimate sales
“Hey Mumma was a great platform to re-launch OMO Ultimate. It was a creatively driven initiative that gave us the right environment to talk directly to mums with kids and reflected our brand values.
From the ARM study we saw brand affinity, consideration and preference improve for OMO as a result of strong reach and engagement from creatively linked messaging. Most importantly it drove a sales uplift for the OMO brand.”
Holly MacCue – Senior Brand Manager: Fabric Clean ANZ
For more information on the OMO campaign, click here.