The latest issue of The Works, the quarterly news media audience report produced by NewsMediaWorks, is out now. This quarter it features insights into the profiles of news media readers and plenty more.
Take a look at the contents below and download the full report.
- Using both print and digital platforms, news media gives advertisers the opportunity to engage the huge majority of Australians – DIY enthusiasts are an illustration of this.
- Newspapers remain the most popular source of news for Australians – readers are keen punters and attendees of sporting events.
- Digital news is now read by 13 million Australians – they have money to spend and they influence other people’s purchase decisions.
- Community newspapers are an opportunity for both national and local businesses – that includes retailers appealing to readers’ love of wine.
- Regional newspaper readers keep it local – when it comes to breaks away, this extends to a love for holidaying in Australia.
- We build the picture of news media audiences with a look at the readership and behaviours of four age groups.
Path to purchase
- An examination of the path to purchase on the decision to buy health insurance – the influence of media at each stage of the consumer journey.
- It’s about communication – creative benchmarking explores the success of 4 creative executions that have recently appeared as newspaper ads.